Mike waite - director & chief instructor
Shihan Mike commenced his training in Martial Arts in 1990 to endeavour to lose weight and regain his lost fitness. He lost just short of 40kg in weight through training Kickboxing and swore never to return to that state of mind again. Mike's passion and determination has driven him to be an Internationally Qualified and Registered Instructor in 4 styles/disciplines.
- 5th Degree Instructor (WKA) World Karate Association ( 7th March 2010 )
- Level 5 Instructor (WKA) World Kickboxing Association ( 7th March 2010 )
- 5th Degree Instructor - (IPMAF) International Philippine Martial Arts Federation ( 5th May 2011 )
- 3rd Degree Full Instructor - (IKSA) International Kali Sikaran Association ( 9th June 2015 )
His hunger for knowledge over the years has led him to various other arts and accomplishments
- Zen Do Kai Freestyle Karate - 5th Degree Black Belt (Shihan)
- BJC Muay Thai Kickboxing - 5th Degree Instructor (Master)
- Kombatan Arnis - 5th Degree Black Belt (Master)
- Kali Sikaran - 3rd Degree Black Belt (Katulong Guro)
- Modern Arnis - Black Belt (Guro)
- Modern Bojutsu - Brown Belt
- Shoot Wrestling - Brown Belt
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - Blue Belt
- Pioneer and Chief Instructor of Kali Sikaran Australia
- Hall of Fame induction - (IPMAF) Philippines Worldwide Organization 2007
- Over 10 years experience as a professional security person.
- Qualified Trainer, Judge & Referee under (WKA) and the Govt of Western Australia Professional Combat Sports Commission. Class: Muay Thai/Boxing/MMA.
- Authorised Working with Children Check by the Govt of Western Australia
- Qualified Senior First Aid Certificate Holder